Friday, February 01, 2013

Pebbles DT Scraplift!

This week's challenge over at the Pebbles Inc. blog is to scraplift a DT member!
I chose this page by fellow DT'er Patty Kumfer



I loved the clean graphic style of the page and thought I would give that a whirl as it is so out of my comfort zone!! Patty makes it look easy right! Anyways, here is my take - I stuck pretty closely to her design too:
I love the little label and maskign tape stickers that pebbles makes - they are perfect for adding to photos or tags and you can stitch over them really easy too:
I cut a title from some of the Seen & Noted paper and pop dotted it over my paper and tag, along with a few arrows cut from American Crafts cardstock and from the Seen & Noted accent sticker package:
I love the wooden clothespins and the Walnut Grove tags are perfect to use when you just need to fill in a space or add a sentiment - I flipped my tag backwards here and clipped it with the clothespin:
Thanks Patty for the inspiration!! I hope you will check out what the rest of the DT has done this week with scraplift a DT week over on the Pebbles In. blog.

No comments: