Friday, March 01, 2013

Pebbles Love You More line

If you are here for the Lily Bee Design Blog Hop - click HERE


I am here today to share a page I did for Pebbles Inc. this week, using the new Love You More collection!
If you didn't see the sneak -this line has both a girly and masculine side! There are papers for all the little loves in your life - for my page I was drawn to the girly colours most and went from there:
I created the background of the layout out of the "i love you" post it type notes in the line. I stitched them down side by side and then started my layering process:

I added some larger pennant cut pieces of paper and some circular hearts cut from my Cameo:
I used quite a few of the Love You More stickers and Thickers too - with a cut title out of American Crafts cardstock (the BEST for Cameo cutting)
Hope you will check out all the fun Love You More projects we have been sharing on the blog this week!

Please stop by and say HI and let us know what you think!





2 comments:

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Cute layout Nicole! And I totally agree...AC cardstock is the best for cutting with the Cameo!!!

Michelle said...

Such a pretty page!!! I grabbed the journal/quote cards for little boys earlier this week at Archiver's. ;)